- SIERRA VISTA
I am a former trial lawyer. I have had jury trials in a wide variety of cases including criminal defense, real estate, securities, construction, and personal injury. For approximately 25 years I limited my practice to personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Half of my time was spent on plaintiff's cases and half doing insurance defense work.
In 2005, I ceased my litigation practice and since then have limited my practice to private mediations and arbitrations of personal injury and wrongful death cases and have conducted over 3,000, with a high settlement rate.
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- 1962, B.S. Syracuse University
- 1965, J.D. Syracuse University College of Law
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Maricopa County Superior Court - former Judge Pro Tem
- Newberry Bar Association - Lawyer of the Year
- Southwest Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Arizona
Please contact office.