- Practice Commenced: 2014
- Total Mediations (as of Sep 2022): 300
- Total Arbitrations (as of Sep 2022): 50
- SIERRA VISTA
Joe has been a Judge Pro Tempore for the Maricopa County Superior Court for over 20 years, volunteering his time to cover judge’s calendars, mediating cases, presiding over trials and performing wedding ceremonies.
Joe has tried numerous cases since 1974 involving personal injury and wrongful death. Joe has given seminars for the Maricopa County Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, A.B.O.T.A. Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, and in-house seminars for State Farm Insurance on topics ranging from Alternative Dispute Resolution, Bicycle Accidents and Ethics.
Joe is currently “semi-retired” doing private arbitrations/mediations and case consultations. Joe has conducted hundreds of mediations and arbitrations while in practice and since retirement with over a 95% success rate.
Joe was appointed as an adjunct professor of law at Arizona Summit Law School in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Iowa 1971
- Juris Doctorate with honors, Drake University Law School 1974
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of Arizona State Bar
- Member Maricopa County Bar
- Member Scottsdale Bar Association
$360 per hour