Renee provides general representation to small- and medium-sized businesses and arbitration and mediation services to litigants. In her three decades of practice she has represented business owners and individuals in all types of commercial transactions and litigation, from the inception of the business, though the day-to-day operations, to the sale of the business. Within that broad practice, Renee has focused on matters involving real estate, construction, general business contracts, partnerships, LLCs and shareholder issues.
Her extensive experience in real estate, business transactions and litigation makes her a sensible and effective mediator, arbitrator and evaluator of business disputes. Renee is an experienced and trained neutral who can be retained privately or through the American Arbitration Association. She is panelist on the AAA roster of commercial neutrals and construction panel and on the list of approved mediators and arbitrators with the Arizona Association of Realtors.
- J.D. Northeastern University School of Law, 1985
- B.A. Barnard College of Columbia University (Cum Laude) 1982
Memberships & Affiliations
- AV rated with Martindale-Hubbell
- Litigation Counsel of America , Senior Fellow
- Arizona State Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association, Commercial PANEL of Neutrals and Construction PANEL of Neutrals
- American Bar Association